Riding 29 year old Sandy in 1997

Thursday, October 13, 2011

That pesky detail of making a living

I'd rather be riding.

Pretty much any time I'm NOT riding, I'm wishing I were.  Well, maybe when I'm cuddled up with one of my cats I might not be thinking about riding, but pretty much the rest of the time I am.

Unfortunately, it's crunch time for tax returns and I'm trying to finish up the last three before the extension deadline Monday.  There actually should be six returns on my desk, but I haven't heard from three of the clients I filed extensions for, so . . . they're on their own.  Or I'll be hearing from them about 5 p.m. Monday, which is the deadline since the 15th is on Saturday this year, hoping I can squeeze them in before midnight.

And so, instead of being out on Dash or Dawn on this lovely clear warm fall day . . . I am working.

And the sooner I hit "post" and get to it, the sooner I CAN ride, maybe tomorrow evening.

And that's the latest from the Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment