Riding 29 year old Sandy in 1997

Monday, November 7, 2011

It's SNOWING!!!

First snow of the season here today.  Won't be much and won't stay long, but I'm sitting here watching it fall.

If it keeps falling at this rate we could get some significant accumulation, although the forecast is only for "trace" amounts.  About 38 out there right now, heading to hit a high of 45 around 11 a.m. and will stay 45 until sundown when it will get colder.

Don't think I'll be going anywhere today, even though I have a 4WD truck and could if I wanted to.  But I have a lot of work I need to do on the computer today so I think I'll stay in.

I will have to drag myself out there in the next hour to feed the horses.  For now I'll sit here and watch Mother Nature frost the pine trees in front of my house.

And that's the latest from the c-c-c-o-o-o-l-l-l-d-d-d Ranch!

No comments:

Post a Comment